5-Piece Home Canning Kit $9

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Jessi • Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    41GKD6866ZL._SL500_AA300_.

Only 9 bucks? Uh, yes please. If you have other things to order from Amazon, this counts for free shipping with an order for $25 or more, too, so that makes it even more worthwhile.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This looks like a real good deal. I have only recently developed an interest in canning. I didn't even know that there were canning kits. This will make it easier for me to get started.

3. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    That sounded like a good deal. Until I had a look at what's included. Actually I don't see anything worth buying in the set. Of the five pieces in the set, the only one that I have a use for is the funnel. And I can get that for a lot less than 8.99usd.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Well if you're not going to be canning, Victor, then no, there's nothing useful there. For a canning set, though, that's really good and will kick off any new canner. They're going to save a lot more in the long run by canning things themselves at home, too, instead of buying them at the store.

5. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    It's not just the fact that you're able to can your own recipes, It also benefits your health because of the fact you're not buying processed garbage from the store, instead, making your own fresh ingredients you can....can.;) I like the look of this little invention, thanks for sharing.