599fashion Reviews

Discussion in Online Shopping started by clauemi • Nov 18, 2015.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    This is wonderful website where everything is 5.99 or less! They sell mostly clothing but also jewelry, make up, shoes and other stuff. I've been buying for a couple of years. The quality is great. Out of all the clothes I have bought from them I can only remember a couple of times where I received clothing that was poor quality. They have a lot of variety and get new stuff frequently. The only thing is that the cuter stuff runs out quickly and they don't always restock it so I recommend checking it regularly. Other than that, I highly recommend this website for anyone looking to buy some nice clothing at cheap prices. You can also look for reviews on Youtube, there's a ton, that way you can see it for yourself.

599fashion.com

2. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    I have ordered from this website before. It was hit and miss for me. Some items were really nice and I still have them but some were a definite miss. It didn't make sense to try to return them. I have considered ordering from them another time but I always end up passing.