6 Free E-books From Hay House

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Theo • Sep 21, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have another link to some free books from Hay House. It's for a limited period only, and no date has been given, so I recommend downloading them as soon as you can.

Among the books you can choose from the topics of: Angels, Chakras, Numerology, Lucid Dreaming, Crystals, and Reiki. You can download them as a PDF easily.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I am beginning to like this Hay House company more and more, and I love getting things for free. I cannot really say that I have the highest expectations, but again anything free is certainly welcome for me. I will have to look a little more and see what other freebies I can get here, so thank you.

3. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard about hay House. I will surely check the link. However, I don't try to acquire every thing that is free. I am a book lover, but I don't download every free ebook. I download only those books that interest me and that will be useful to me.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have also never heard of Hay house. However, it has been sometime since I searched for free books online. There was a time when I was forever searching for some free books to read online. Now, I don't get so much time. Whatever books I read, I get it from the kindle store. Will certainly look into this.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this. I have subscribed to Hay House two years ago, because of Dr Wayne Dyer. He is one of my favorite motivational and inspirational guru, and I found Hay House through his newsletter. I have downloaded a few free ebooks from Hay House, and Dr Wayne's book is always my favorite.

6. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Hi. Just ordered for a free book from Hay house. I got one on astrology. I have yet to download the book. Do they offer just one free book or you can get others too? I wanted the numerology one too.