6PM website

Discussion in Online Shopping started by love2loveu • Jun 20, 2012.

1. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    My sister in law let me know about this website and it is great! They sell name brand items for literally 40% less than retail price if not more. I usually have such a hard time finding my son sneakers. He is five but he has big feet. The selections in the stores are not great and I can never find his size also the prices for name brand sneakers are too the rough. I have brought my son several pairs are nice Nike sneakers and the most I have paid for them have been $35.00. They are brand new and they tons of sneakers to choose from. They sell all kinds of items for men, women and children so you will not be disappointed.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thanks! I am always anxious to find new online stores with great deals. I hadn't heard of this store before. Do you need a membership to buy or can you just shop online like amazon?

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for bringing this site to everyone's attention. I just went to look at it and at first glance, it looks like an Overstock.com. They take PayPal too, so I'm sure that is good for a lot of people as it seems so many want to pay with them. Good find, OP.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Nice! Thanks for sharing this here with us. This sounds like it will be perfect for us. Sneakers are just way too expensive anymore, so to get a pair for under $40 would be awesome. I like how they take PayPal, too!

5. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I have always liked this website. Another good one is amazon. I am sure most of you have probably heard of Amazon already, but I can find almost anything I want for at way better deal then anywhere else on Amazon.

6. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    It's a nice site. Sometimes the product selection is questionable but the prices are great. I've purchased a pair of Nine West pumps for $10 from 6pm.com. It may take a while to find something worth buying but when you do it's worth the effort. The heels I purchased are very comfortable too.