7 Eleven Coffee

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ziska • Jul 4, 2016.

1. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    It may sound strange but I love 7-eleven coffee! Apparently, many other people do as well. One day A friend told me they sell 7 Eleven coffee grounds in some 7 Eleven stores. I thought cool...I can save 1-2 dollars every day by buying the coffee and fixing it at home! They sell it by the bag there for about five dollars. That is way cheaper than most premium coffee brands you would buy at a store. I love it!

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't drink coffee often enough at the 7 eleven to have an opinion on this. When I lived in an area where they were plentiful, the thing that impressed me was that they had so many flavored creamers and options you could use to add to your coffee. 7- eleven is quite popular with those who are out and about and need to stop for a cup during the course of the day. I am kind of close to a Sheetz convenience store now..and their coffee is decent. I wouldn't say outstanding but not bad.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Back when I was spending a lot of time commuting, I would have to stop and buy coffee a lot. I don't recall if I tried any coffee from 7-eleven, but the majority of the convenience store and gas station coffee that I tried was pretty good. I checked, and there isn't a 7-eleven near me. The closest one is about 5 cities over, so I will probably never get to try their coffee, but I'm glad you're pleased with it and have found a nice way to save some money.

I'm interested to hear whether the coffee you brew at home is as good as what they sell in the stores. I've never had a very high end coffee maker at home, and I've heard that is the secret to making the beans/ground coffee taste the best, because the more expensive coffee makers heat the water to a higher temperature, and that apparently draws out the best flavor from the beans or grounds.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not particularly a fan off coffees from convenient stores like 7 Eleven. I'm not even that big of a fan of Starbucks coffee, I only get at Starbucks when it's something different and not straight coffee. I like my coffee a little stronger than usually people like. I prefer having coffee at Nespresso for example.

5. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I like drinking their iced coffee, I didn't know that you could buy the actual coffee and make it at home yourself. I'd rather just pay my 2 dollars and move on.

I don't like drinking at other places because I'm really price conscious, and I can't see value in paying double the price of 7 elevens coffee.

I don't pay more money for taste, I pay because it's cheap, and good enough to satisfy my cravings.

6. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    I get the best flavor from whatever coffee I make at home by using a french press. It was mentioned here that the key to superior tasting coffee is water temperature, and my stainless steel french press keeps the boiling water I add piping hot for perfect brewing.It requires no electricity and seems to brew superior tasting coffee every time. I asked my family members to try it and they were quickly converted to brewing coffee this way too.