7 Free Drinks At Racetrak

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kdb890 • Apr 8, 2016.

1. kdb890

kdb890New Member

Threads:
    If you've got a Racetrak in your area, and you have a compatible mobile device, you can get 7 free 32oz drinks through the month of April by downloading their app. You can also use the app to earn points that you can redeem for rewards. To get the app, click

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am familiar with Racetrack, there are none in this immediate area, but there are some that are not too far away. I used to live just up the block from one. That is a cool thing to know though as I may go up to the area that has the Racetracks at some point. I think I will google their locations maybe there are some closer than I think.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, I'm familiar with Racetrack, but don't have one in my area. I've filled up there in the past, and was amazed at the size of the place, and the wide variety of items they sell. There is one a few towns over, but I won't be over that way any time soon. I'll definitely share this, because I know several people who live near and shop at Racetrack.

4. Lady Lucy

Lady LucyNew Member

Threads:
    I wish I would have this in my area

5. mycoupons2016

mycoupons2016New Member

Threads:
    I wish I'd seen this deal before it expired...it would have saved me a couple of bucks on soda...lol.