9 Quick Kitchen Cleaning Tips

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by koko • Aug 12, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    Great

about cleaning tips...what are yours that you would add?

2. plsargent

plsargentNew Member

Threads:
    Those are great tips thanks for posting. Some I would of never of thought of before.

3. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Yes indeed these are great tips , I already knew some of these,but its okay :). Thanks for the post OP !

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Great tips especially the first one. I didn't know the tip about cleaning the blender. That tip will make my life so much easier because I use the blender everyday.

5. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Great tip! I'll be sure to bring this to my girlfriend's attention!

Hopefully she'll be able to apply some of them, and I have been raring to try my hand in the kitchen recently. Maybe this is finally my chance to shine! But maybe I'm being too hopeful...

6. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Those are great tips. I had heard the one about the blender but keep forgetting to do that when I use it. I'll have to remember it for next time. I also like the microwave cleaning tip. Thank you.

7. trendchaser

trendchaserMember

Threads:
    Great tips. Thanks for sharing. Some of them are really good.

8. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tips Koko! I actually didn't know that you could clean and deodorize a microwave this way! I'll definitely try it out sometime since ours is getting kinda grimy.

9. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    LOL earn brownie points...try these tips to impress her! I do believe that would definitely help you

10. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I like the microwave cleaning tip, never thought to put in damp paper towels. It'll help to loosen those stubborn stains. :)

11. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I love things that make it easier to clean the house, anywhere... it's so much easier to clean when there are tips like this!

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the microwave cleaning tip but I hate it when websites do a slideshow when you know they could have made a list of the tips on one page instead of making you view each tip on a separate page.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing the tips. I read the additional tips, which included cleaning the silk from corn on the cob, I have always struggled to get corn clean. The other tip I liked was cleaning the can opener wheel to avoid getting junk in your food when you use the opener.

14. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this great information. I knew some of them, but not the microwave one. I have never heard of cleaning the microwave like that before. I will have to share this information with my family and friends. :rolleyes:

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As a coffee addict, I appreciated that 3 of the 9 tips are about coffee. I'm going to definitely try the tip for cleaning a coffee grinder with dry rice and the tip for cleaning the brown stains off a coffee pot.

16. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    Those are great tips, but I would add that vinegar can help clean through the coffee pot also. Another way to have some shiny mirrors is to use newspaper instead of paper towels to clean. I guess that it takes the same amount of time as a paper towel, but the results with the newspaper are so much better.