90% Off Red Tag Clearance!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by knitmehere • Oct 28, 2015.

1. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    As of today, most (I actually think all, but I'm not sure) Family Dollar stores have a 90% off clearance going on. They advertise it as a "Red Tag Clearance Event". From what I've seen in the stores, a lot of their sale items have little red/orange tags on them that state the sale price. When you go to the register, they ring up 90% off of the price on that tag.

Last week they had 75% off and I got some summer clothes for 60 cents or less each! They also have tons of lawn and garden seasonal items that are included in this sale. I plan to go back and look tomorrow morning.

2. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I can't believe nobody answered to this thread lol. Me and my mom killed it at that Family Dollar clearance sale. We went to all the Family Dollars on one side of town that day and then went to the other side of town the next day. We're just a little bit addicted :). Plus I'm a reseller, clearance is what I do.

3. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Oh my goodness, is this still going on?! I can't believe I didn't know about this! We have a Family Dollar literally right down the street so I will be dropping by and probably filling my cart with everything I can get my hands on. LOL.

4. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    What! This is awesome. I like Family Dollar a lot. As a mom with young kids I know I could get a real steal at Family Dollar and walk away with some really worthwhile stuff. Thanks so much for posting this for us bargain shoppers.