A Day In Europe

Discussion in Travel started by difrancprod • May 4, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    If you could be in one place in Europe right now, where would it be? I have always dreamed of being at the Eiffel Tower and seeing the night lights of Paris. What about you?

2. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    Actually there are 3 places I would like to be.

Amsterdam. I want to experience freedom! lol! :) you know what I mean.

And in the summer, I'd really like to experience the hype of Ibiza! I just keep watching videos of how great the beaches there and the night life!

And lastly, London especially Abbey Road. That place is historical. I am a music fanatic too and want to walk where the Beatles have taken that famous photo of their same titled album.

3. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    I would love to be in Spain. I love to experience the laid-back living of people there. There is no much work pressure there, as to what I observed. People do not rush on things, and even have time for a siesta. That is not possible in the city where I am right now. For slow-pace life that I crave, it has to be Spain.

I also love to see Santorini. Apart from the waters of Santorini, I want to also see the old white-washed houses in bright blue domes. FOr some reason, it reminds me of my province. Quiet, peaceful.

4. bargainhunter

bargainhunterMember

Threads:
    Anywhere on the Greek Islands is my answer. Laid back atmosphere, lovely weather and great beaches - what more could a person want? As for cities, it would be Vienna for the culture and historic sites. A very underated and very under-visited city.

5. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    then Netherlands would be my wish to roam around ..

6. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Well since I am very lucky and have had the chance to travel all over Europe I am very happy to be here were I am, home in Ireland. Even though we don't have the weather we sure have the beauty. I don't feel I have ever seen a country more beautiful :)

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't narrow it down. I honestly can't answer this. I just want to hop over there and see it all. I don't know how anyone can live in North America and want to stay here knowing what's out there. I feel secure where I am, but the world is across the pond.

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to visit Italy’s city Venice. I have heard a lot about it but never get a single chance to visit it. Last month my cousin went there with her family to enjoy her weekend. She told me a lot about the attractions of this region. She was talking about Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Teatro La Fenice, St. Mary of the Friars, Dorsoduro, Campanile di San Marco and Santa Maria dei Miracoli. I would love to see all these places and the breathtaking views of its surroundings.