A Familiar Question--Do You Prefer Boxers or Briefs On Your Man?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cinderr • Sep 26, 2013.

1. cinderr

cinderrMember

Threads:
    This is not a terribly creative subject but I am wondering what you like to see on your guy? Briefs are the better value, financially, and that is what my husband prefers. I don't mind them but I think boxers are sexier, especially with a trim belly! The men in the commercials look amazing in the boxer/brief types; long briefs, kind of. I have never seen one man in one pair of thongs that was even tolerable---gross! What is your preference, from the viewers perspective?:confused:

2. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Boxers, hands down. Boxer briefs aren't that bad either, but for myself, I always felt tighty-whities were more for the 12 and under category just because they remind me of my baby brother running around the house in them when he was a toddler. Boxers also seem more relaxed and less constricting than their brief counterparts. Even I own a few pairs to wear while lounging at home. Like you, I don't find it attractive when men wear thongs either. Boxers all the way for me.

3. BradHemphill

BradHemphillNew Member

Threads:
    Briefs. I'm a tighty-whitey kind of guy, though I did own some Underoos at some point during the late 1970's!

4. fermlour

fermlourNew Member

Threads:
    've never used amazon but I'm very pleased with ebay, already got lots of quality products at very low prices, the only problem is that most of the products come from the chine and then take 30 days to arrive.

5. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Boxers! Although now my husband wears boxer-briefs, best of both worlds! He looks darn good in them too!!
    But yeah, ewww, things are pretty gross!

6. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Boxer briefs for sure! But if I had to pick between boxers or briefs I'd pick boxers for sure.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Mine likes boxer briefs...which is just as well with me. But in general, boxers for sure....I'm not a fan of the other look, to say the least. lol.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Boxer briefs! Yikes :D

9. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Tighty whities, definitely out.

Boxers are fine with me, though my husband actually doesn't sleep in them. He tends to sleep in basketball shorts, which are also fine with me as far as seeing him without a shirt on.

I don't actually love boxer briefs. I don't know. My husband has really athletic legs, so super tight things on him look really funny. (If I even tried to imagine my husband in a pair of men's skinny jeans I'd die.) He is also a soccer player, so he's really comfortable in short shorts, which show off his legs, but aren't my favorite on the sexy scale.

I don't know. I can't say that underwear is as big of a deal for me as it might be for others. I'm sure my husband is more into MY underwear than his anyway, hah.