A Great Place To Earn Gift Cards

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by nailah783 • Oct 17, 2015.

1. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    So far I have only used Swagbucks for earning gift cards online. I am thankful for this tip and all of the others that were posted in response! I will definitely have to check these out. For those of you who have used all or most of these sites, which one do you like the best, and why? Is there one that seems like it is easier to earn rewards sooner than others?

2. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    InstaGC is definitely quicker than most of the other sites. I've already earned 3 gift cards and I just started. I've been on swagbucks for months, and I still haven't gotten a reward. Bing rewards too, I haven't been paid out from them either. Offernation is pretty cool too. It's not gift cards it's cash paid out to paypal and other financial sites.

3. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tired InstaGC but will have to check it out. I've stuck with Points2Shop for the past year. Gold+ members get instant payments and I would rather get my cash instantly than have to wait a week or more. I used to work a lot on Swagubucks but I haven't had time for it anymore. My very first gpt was Inboxdollars but it takes a while to earn. Plus I think they pay through check, unless that's changed. I really like getting Paypal payments.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A site that is really good for gift cards is I say and Opinion square i usually cash out between 10 to 20 dollar gift cards every 2 weeks on opinon square it's really easy to rack up points and cash out and you usually get your gift card via email that same day you cash out.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to like Opinion Square as well, but one of my gift cards never came and they wouldn't send another one, so I have been leery of them since then. I do like taking surveys though on that site because they are fast and to the point. I might look today and see what is on there

6. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    One of my absolute favorite apps for redeeming gift cards is shopkick. This app is very simple. The app basically gives you a certain amount of points (kicks) for walking into a retail store. For example you would get 25 kicks for walking in to American Eagle. The kicks add up pretty quickly and then you can cash them out for a gift card to stores like Target, TJMaxx, Starbucks, Gamestop, American Eagle etc. There are two additional ways you can earn kicks. The first is to scan items. For example there would be a list of items in Target that you can scan the barcode to earn kicks. The second is to tie your credit or debit card to the app and whenever you make purchases at certain stores you will redeem that many kicks.

How long does it typically take you to earn a gift card from IGC? I've used swagbucks but I feel like it takes SO long just to earn a few cents. I use shop kick, Ibotta and receipt hog as I feel it doesn't take as long to earn a gift card of cash. However for both Ibotta and receipts hog you earn points them money off what you have already bought so it might not work for everyone.

I've never used earnably, but I'm going to check this out. My favorite is shop kick. I love by a lot of stores and malls so it's easy, but all you do is walk into a store and you earn kicks. You can also scan items for extra kicks. You earn anywhere from 25 to 100 kicks a store and they cash out is 1200 or so kicks.

#26Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's entirely possible to earn £1 a day on InstaGC but that's based on UK offers. There's a lot more to do on the US version and the site itself has a chatbox where people discuss which offers are paying which is always helpful.

8. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    I never head of surveybods Dereck. I will have to take a look at that site. This is why I like to post on forums you can always learn from the other members. It is one of the things that you can take advantage of and use as part of the cash earning arsenal. It is always great to know about these sites.

9. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    I used to do SlicethePie, a page where you get 0,08-0,1$ for posting a review of about 50-60 words per song. It's quite tough sometimes because the music can be really bad, but if you like writing it could do well for you.

10. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks this is actually very good to know. Yes I gave up on Swagbucks. I got discouraged after I put SO much time into it and got only $0.10. I rather use other sites where I can do a little more work in the same amount of time for a bigger reward.

I still recommend shopkick to anyone who hasn't used it yet :). It's by far my favorite. I've cashed out on $30 worth of gift cards for literally walking into stores I already shop at.

11. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    How often do you cash out? I find with Swagbucks it takes so long just to get enough points for a few dollars. I understand its mindless work but I get frustrated with the amount of time it takes.

Do you have any other recommendations?

12. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried this one on and on, and it is pretty good. The only bad thing is that it is only gift cards, and I am pretty sure that it does not have a PayPal option, which is really what I look for. Actually, now that I think about, I am not certain on that and I will need to go back and check. If they do, I might reconsider the site, because it does have a lot of options for ways to earn. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

13. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    I trust Swagbucks, and I have been on there quite sometime. I didn't have good luck with Insta GC. I just started usin Grabpoints which seems to have a lot of potential and alot of ways to earn. Whichever site will get me to a giftcard the fastest is the one for me!

14. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also tried Swagbucks, but it didn't seem like the right site for me. I joined InstaGC, but haven't done much with it since joining, because I was pulled in other directions. Since things have slowed down, perhaps it's time to give it another shot.

I also recently joined Grabpoints, and it does seem to have a lot of different ways to earn. I haven't fully explored the site. I also use a few apps to earn points that I then plow into sweepstakes on those sites. I just downloaded a few new apps that are supposed to be decent earners, and if I have any success, I'll let y'all know.

15. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This might seem like an obvious answer, but if you are looking to earn amazon gift cards, mturk is a great place. You can either transfer earnings to your bank account, or you can use them as amazon credit, and purchase things from amazon with them. The money builds up very quickly too, I have found.

16. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried some GPT sites to earn Gift cards but I don't hav pleasant experience. Swagbucks and Muturk does not work in my location. I once wrote for Blogjob, where I could earn $100 worth Gift card from 10000 points. sadly, this site has discontinued reward program.

17. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I use Swagbucks, MyPoints, and Inbox Dollars. I have never looked at InstaGC. I'm pretty cruched for time to spend on this kind of work right now, so I don't know. I may look it over when I have time. I do recommend the other 3 I mentioned, they are good sites.

18. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was just going to mention this. It happens frequently with the videos and stuff as well as the surveys and offers. If you do them on one site, you won't get credit on another. If you do several sites like this, it's going to be hard to keep track of which ones you've already done.

I do like earning gift cards. As long as they are useful ones, I use them and then save the cash I would have used in their place. It's just like cash for me, as long as they are common gift cards that I can readily use.

Lots of people like Swagbucks, but I wasn't that impressed. I think I'll look into this InstaGC and see if it's worth a try. Thanks.

19. ashley0323

ashley0323Member

Threads:
    I have an account on InstaGC, but it just wasnt for me. I do much better with prizerebel and swagbucks, which are basically the same thing, just a different company. I feel it takes forever to earn points on instagc.