A legit money making site

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ukfan41 • Jun 3, 2012.

1. YamiPrem

YamiPremNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,

It's not a 'scam' at all. It's business. They aren't giving you free money. You watch advertisements (like 3 per day) and they pay for that. Plus you can, if you want, use their traffic exhange to even get hits on your own sites. It's all legit. I haven't invested any money yet as I am still in the procedure of getting some extra money saved up for it, but the free $10 is good to get started with.

2. jemcon

jemconNew Member

Threads:
    Hey....
    There are many ways to increase extra money at home but I think find areas of your spending habbits that you have now that can be trimmed down a little, like coffee every day or something....Then, cut down on spending in little areas like that, shop less, that kind of thing....It is the best method to earn extra money at home....! Our new generation is crazy about the latest fashion and you can see every one around us want to make a fashion icon.....Last night i found a fascinated link of

where i have seen various incredible latest accessories. You can also choose according to your taste and personality by visiting there.

3. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    I will never join a HYIP program. I have seen too many people get burned. Then, not only have you wasted all that money, you have wasted your time, as well. The best way to make money is to join a legitimate GPT (get paid to) program that has been in business for at least a year and has long term profit sustainability (meaning, they provide a useful service, not just a PTC (paid to click) program that pays you to click on ads of other PTC programs. Then, you get referrals to join under you and teach them how to get referrals too. That is the only way I have been able to make decent money with online "programs".

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just Been Paid is now known as Profit Clicking, and they initially had trouble in getting the site up and running normally, but now, I read in various forums that it's getting back to normal and withdrawals are already being processed. I have an account at PF but since I never invested there, I just left the site because it also became a paid to click site too, which didn't appeal to me.

5. Joshgluck

JoshgluckNew Member

Threads:

. They offer pAypal for Downloadinf free apps

6. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I think this just feels too risky for me at this point. I also don't know if it is open to Canadian residents.

7. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    there is good app try bamboo wallet for iphone and juno wallet it is and enter this code when you install the app it will give you 0.25$*(PB1396017) it is easy to make money in this app

8. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I'd rather invest my money in the stock market and then cash out when I feel I've done good enough for myself instead. I am not sure if this is a scam or not, but too risky for my tastes either way.

9. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I could recommend opinion outpost for surveys, but you have to make sure that you live in the UK or US (maybe Canada too, not sure about that) to be able to use their service.

10. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    If it isn't a pyramid scheme (and I don't know enough about it), then it's likely to be a multi-level network marketing company. They both work off similar reasonings, i.e. you benefit from people below you in the downline. I'm sure it works for some people. I'll keep an eye on it but I've been involved in a network marketing firm before and it's not always that easy to make money - but it is quite easy to lose much of your initial investment...

11. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    There's a giant difference between pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing. Pyramide schemes are like the name applies schemes, they are design to have only one taking all the money and a ton of people staying back with nothing. Multi-level marketing however is a legit business plan that isn't a scheme. It's true that you benefit from people below you, but honestly, there isn't any business in the world that doesn't.

12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    That looks pretty interesting. How much money have you earned from them so far? Can you please provide proofs of payment?

13. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    There's a lot of sense in what you are saying in relation to cutting expenses. It should certainly be the first port of call. The only issue is that there are limitations as to how far you can go - i.e. it's a finite figure based on what you already spend and limited by how much of a life you want to still have after the cuts. Balanced up with making money (which conceptually at least has infinite potential) then it's win-win.

14. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I like the template you have for making money online. I agree, there's no need to chase the extreme promises of HYIP type programs. They can dress them up whichever way you like - old investors being supported by new investors leaves the latter very exposed.