A List of Famous Catholics - See Any You Weren't Expecting

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mythman • May 20, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Posting a discussion about the Catholic Church, I 'at-ed' the link to comedian- (and soon-to-be 'David Letterman'-replacement)

to see where 'the people's pope' comes down on the wording of the prayer I mentioned. Then I wondered if there was a list of equally- or more-famous Catholic, and a quick search brought me to

And who should I see there (as I made sure they listed Colbert & saw if they listed ME (and no, they did not; though maybe they will soon)) but Madonna! Yes, it mentioned that she "lapsed" & "converted to Kabbalah"; but she's still just as Catholic as any of `em!

See any names there that surprise you?

2. stardisgate

stardisgateNew Member

Threads:
    Wow. It's awesome to see some of these. I wonder if there is a list for LDS or baptist. I was surprised to see Nicholas Cage on there. I always thought he was a scientologist.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I suspect Cage is like me and like a few other Buddhists---with the philosophy that 'the environ helps create its inhabitants' ... among Buddhists, I am a Buddhist; a Christian among Christians, an atheist among atheists.

That's why I'm such a homophobe; because if I spend time with gays, it is in my nature to become gay.