A.m Crunchwrap

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Faye1232212 • Sep 29, 2015.

1. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    Hi as all! Recently I decided to try out Taco Bells breakfast, specifically the AM crunchwrap. I chose the California crunchwrap which had bacon, guacamole, hashbrown abd cheese. I must say, it was one of the greatest things I've ever tasted on a long time. Initially I thought that the hashbrown would throw it off but it complemented the other ingredients quite well.

In all, I will definitely be going back and trying the other breakfast menu options. What have you all tried from the breakfast menu???

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, I am never around a Taco Bell at breakfast time. I have tried some of their crunch wrap products though in the afternoon or evening. I think they are a very good value at like 1.00 per wrap. I mean how can you beat that for a price? They are also filling, and fill you up more than a comparably priced McDonald's product for instance. Maybe some day I can try breakfast at Taco Bell.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried anything on the breakfast menu at Taco Bell. The wrap that you had sounds like it could be good. I am not a fan of guacamole so I would most likely get it without it. I haven't been to Taco Bell in a while so I didn't know that they were serving breakfast now. Now I have a reason to check it out because one just opened not too far from where I live. Thank you for the recommendation.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I saw these advertised on TV and they look really good. The unfortunate part is that the Taco Bell near my house is not open 24 hours and so they do not carry the breakfast foods. I really wish that would change or I am going to have to find a Taco Bell that is so I can try one.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    My verdict: Not bad. I don't go to Taco Bell very often for breakfast. It's not exactly a destination spot for most folks in terms of fast food breakfast, I don't think. But I've ordered the AM crunch wrap a few times and it's actually quite tasty. Not sure of it's calorie content or anything, but I'd imagine it's not very healthy. That being said, I'd definitely recommend it as far as taste goes.

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been meaning to try their breakfast menu for some time now, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Does the A.M. Crunch Wrap include any type of eggs in it as well? Or is it only as you described it? The reviews for it that I've seen online have been fairly positive, considering it's Taco Bell, which many people love to trash for the quality of their food. I guess folks are less worried about whats in their food when it's mainly just basic stuff like eggs and potatoes. No real "mystery meat" ground beef with tons of fillers, like their regular taco meat is.

I often just make my own breakfast burritos at home, with some fresh diced jalapenos, diced sausage, scrambled eggs, and sharp cheddar, topped with some Tapatio hot sauce before rolling them up. I can get great deals on the fresh jalapenos, a pound of them for under $2, so I use them quite often. I just dice them up when I get home from the store with them and then toss them in the freezer so they don't go bad before I finish them. Even the sausage, I buy the store's own freshly made breakfast sausage, which doesn't contain any MSG or preservatives like the brand name ones do.

7. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    11/5 crunch wraps will be free from 7-11 am. Just thought I should put that out there since that was what you already tried. I know I'm going in for one.

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sadly, I am no where near a taco bell. I would love to try an AM crunchwrap and the price is right! lol. I think they will be affordably priced anyway, when they are available. that is one thing I really like about Taco Bell, they have affordable options. Some of their burritos and crunchwraps for a dollar are really filling as well.

9. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I definitely got my free crunchwrap. They aren't half bad. I wish I would have known that it had taco sauce in it though. I don't eat taco sauce. Other than that, it was a nice free meal.