A Reason To Sign Up To Your Local Store

Discussion in Coupons started by Deeishere • Apr 13, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Every week I try to log on to my local grocery store’s website to use clipless coupons. My store has coupons that can be sent to my reward card. Today I saw that they were giving me free tea. It is a box of 16 tea bags. I have never tried this brand before and it is on sale at my store (2 for $4.00). With my card, it was free for me. Signing up for rewards can give all kinds of perks. Do you get rewards at your local grocery store? Free tea.

#1Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is good to do business with the local business to help the economy in your area. I forget to use my reward card more times than I should. One thing I didn't know I could do when I have purchased something and received a coupon for that item from the store I could have the store give me that cash that was on the coupon.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have rewards cards at our local grocery too and the card even works for purchases at their department stores as well which makes it even better since I could garner points both for buying food but also for most other items too like clothes or toys for the kids. The only setback is that they don't really offer that many freebies aside from being able to claim rewards for points built up over time. For those who shop a lot though it can become really handy since the more you spend the more points you earn.

4. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    My local grocery store has a leaflet you can pick up that's usually in a basket just inside the door. It's usually out once a week and sometimes they'll pop a leaflet through your letterbox as well. There's usually coupons in there but they're not usually very good (for example £0.10 off something that costs £5) so I don't tend to use them much as I wouldn't buy those products anyway. Still though on the odd occasion I might use it, it's been handy to have.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    That's awesome! I love to sign up for free coupons with my loyalty card and the apps. CVS is a good one to have too because they give out a lot of coupons for a free item or close to free item each week. I have gotten free Canada Dry and Colgate toothpaste in the past.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    CVS is amazing! Just this week I was able to purchase two Eucerin lotions for only $3.48 before tax. I had a $3 off lotion from the coupon box, plus manufactured coupons I printed online. Along with my extra care bucks, it dropped my cost to the price above. Then I received $10 back in more store credit. Who can beat that?