A Redesigned Starbucks App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by troutski • Sep 25, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Starbucks recently redesigned its smartphone app on Android and iOS. It now offers a more intuitive user interface by displaying your available rewards and discounts in more transparent manner. You can now tip baristas directly from the app, too. The changes look great and run smoothly, although I have yet to test them out at an actual Starbucks location. The app is great for storing your gift cards and loyalty account for use in Starbucks locations around the country, though.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I think that app is a really cool one. I have checked the app in android and it is really great. The facilities provided in the app is great. It tells us about the latest offers in Starbucks. The gift cards provided in the app are really good, and I hope to use it really soon.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I'll have to check the app out. I used to go to Starbucks all of the time, but now it's a bit out of the way for me, so I don't go that often. I also became a little "miffed" when they replaced my great looking black Stars card for that gaudy gold one. I didn't even want to pull that ugly thing out of my pocket. But, the cold air is back, so maybe I should load up and start drinking my hot chocolate on the regular again.

4. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I'm definitely going to be reading about what the redesigned Starbucks app to find out what is different from the previous one. Sometimes I wonder why Starbucks have to add all those deals that can only be found in certain stores and not their other branches.

It sounds like the app is now equipped with significant new features. I also heard that the app has some new ways of paying. It was shake to pay or something like that, and from the sound of it, it seemed like a good idea. I am not a loyal Starbucks customer, but I like to use the gift cards to get something from them once in a while. :D

5. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I for one have never manged to get a payment from these sites, so I am going to stay as far away from it as possible. I am tired of trying this apps for nothing.