A Small Suggestion To The Members

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kaushik Angara, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Hello there!

I just wanna suggest a simple suggestion. Please do not reply with a "Thank you" or an "I agree" kind of statements to post where you have been tagged or your post has been quoted. It is not a useful post. Instead, you can use the like option on the post to Express your thanks and gratitude or personally message the member for further discussion. A huge thanks to all the members and the forum administrators for keeping the forum lively and engaging.

2. efrain silva

This makes sense. I am glad that you brought it up. It really helps to remove any confusion, and to clarify things as a whole. Plus, it is a lot simpler to just use the 'like' option. That way, a person will know that we saw their initial like, and that we responded in gratitude.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Many discussions got buried not because they were not interesting but because people prefers older discussions that recently got a reply. Many new discussions are getting buried because of it. In some forums where I am a member recent discussions and new gets displayed, so they can get some replies despite of the fact older discussions are still getting attention due to notifications.

I think members should slow down on replying on year old discussions because it buries newer discussions.