A Very Durable Vehicle

Discussion in Hot Deals started by remnant • Apr 1, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever wished to buy a car that is not only cheap at the point of sale but also cheap in the long run? You have the answer to the above query in the 2000 era Ford Taurus. Believe me. One can buy any at $ 3500 or less. At the risk of sounding like one making a sales pitch, this car is quite dependable and rarely breaks down. You only have to replace the wheels.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We actually have a 2000 Ford Taurus, @remnant@remnant . Ours is a stationwagon, and it has around 200,000 miles on it now. We bought it used, and it was already very high mileage when we got it.
    I have seen several others for sale that had even higher mileage than our does, and they do seem to be a durable vehicle.
    We use ours for hauling all kinds of things, too. My husband likes woodworking, and that is one of his hobbies; so we have made a whole lot of trips to Lowes and came home with the poor old car just loaded down with lumber like it was a work truck.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Ford Taurus was a standard for the many police departments for years. I don't really like ford cars but I do want something cheap to purchase something that will last for at least a year. I will look into the available stock of older vehicles in my area.

4. gozira

goziraNew Member

Threads:
    Mainly Interceptors uses Black Taurus with high beam