Abonne Spa Milk Salt Scrub

Discussion in Product Reviews started by summerRain • May 15, 2012.

1. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    While I am out to buy some beauty products, I stumbled upon this product and it caught my attention. I bought one bottle of it and tried it immediately. I am so satisfied with the results because I can feel that my skin feels smoother and more nourished than before. The product is so cheap, yet super effective in giving you smooth skin. It is known to keep the skin fair and firm by scraping off the impurities and dead skin cells. It contains milk proteins that keeps the skin moisturized and smooth. However, it is not advisable to use it everyday. I only use it 2-3x a week so my fair skin is maintained.. Ever since I used this product, applying lotion after a bath is no longer necessary.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like what I need to get! I have fair skin and I am always putting lotion on after taking a shower so that I don't get dry skin. I will have to see if I can find this product in our local stores, or online, and give it a try. Thanks!

3. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    I have tried that product also, and it really proved to be a wise buy. :D Every time I use, my skin really feels smoother and softer. I's really nice to touch. But I am an inconsistent user, so I don't know if it really lightens the skin color.

4. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to look for it when I go to the store. I've never heard of the brand. It sounds like something I would love to use.

5. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried some of the bath salts before and have had great luck with them. The only downside is some of them contain chemicals like your soaps do. So if you are allergic to any of the soaps you should be careful about what you are getting into with these!

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Sounds divine. I will definitely look into it for sure. I also prefer my products with as little additives in as possible. I see so many products that look promising and then when I check out the ingredient label, I get freaked out by it. So, I will have a look in the shops in the week. Thank you for the share...good to know.