about etotalk.com reviews

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by starwar2013 • Jul 23, 2012.

1. starwar2013

starwar2013New Member

Threads:
    I purchased a HTC desire v T328W from etotalk.com, and their service is very nice. So I want to recommend it to all the friends here. Here below is what I found:

1. They are very professional. My T328W was installed their mod rom before shipment. Their rom has unlock and root+android market+preinstalled multlanguages, more importantly, all chinese apps have been deleted. The rom run very smooth and fast. It is very convenient for me.
    2. Their sales are very professional too. Most of my questions, even some are very technical, they all can give me very good solutions.
    3. My phone comes with their seal and very well packed. I feel very consident to buy from them.

Is there anyone else having experience with them? feel free to share with us. Thanks

2. palermuke

palermukeNew Member

Threads:
    If you are lucky and phone works perfectly, you wont complain. If something doesn't work forget about etotalk as they will do about you:
    I bougth 3 phones to them. First two ones worked perfectly. With the third I had problems:

I bougth the phone 25th April 2013
    It arrived quick as they are use to do.
    The phone had blinking screen, and GPS and other stuff not working.
    After several emails, they ask me to send it back to them. The package Track number says it arrived to china 12th May 2013.
    I got NO MESSAGES from them in weeks. They just told they are reparing it.
    Today is 21st June 2013 -almost two months after purchase- and:
    I have NO PHONE and I have paid for the phone. I have also paid for the shipment back to china.

*you can see how was the phone here:

I wil update with news.

3. hypnos1973

hypnos1973New Member

Threads:
    I bought a Lenovo k900 in Etotalk, went I received the phone I realised it was broken, then I sent it and 2 month later I haven't got the phone, I will never again buy in Etotalk. In ebay is 100 euros shippers. And some friends have many problema with the Etotalk Rom.

4. Ulisse Fulli

Ulisse FulliNew Member

Threads:
    To me it happened the same thing that happened to Palermuke and Hypnos 1973.
    So if you buy from Etotalk hope that your smartphone will not have problems otherwise it is difficult to have a solution.

5. roman c

roman cNew Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone, well I have only the worst experience with them and lost heaps of money only due to their lack of any interest... so just want to warn u all, dont waste your money with them.
    my story:
    bought 2 phones from etotalk, xiaomi mi4s and honor8.
    honor havent worked a single day.
    xiaomi worked few months (less then half year).
    honor story - informed them straight away about malfunction (force stopping apps, 4g not working, auto restarts, etc.), any reply from them took ages and wanted me to try rom flashes etc., meanwhile the time for return passed. so sent it back for repair, phone came back (took few weeks as they slow, i paid dhl express) and in few seconds the same issues occured. contacted them immediately again.
    in that point, the xiaomi start doing wrong (sliding screen, force stopping, rom loading, slow working) also so start dealing both phones simultanously.
    again, waitting for response even a month!!, keep saying that i should try flashes etc., anyway, sent both phones back priority mail. warranty check took them 2 months, then replied that all good and all repaired so i paid postage and let them send it back... unfortunately, 100% same iasues in few seconds after unwrapping. havent even insert sim or connected any account etc.
    so contacted them again..same story, same long time but no explanations, only that i can send it back.
    have i mentioned that they only reply:"sorry for this, sorry for that.. bla bla.. but you have to send it back, you have to pay postage both way and we dont give you any guarantee that its fixed"?
    now the phones are there again, allready more than 3 months!! nobody is able to explain what was wrong and how it was fixed (they only reply that phones were repaired - but i asked what was wrong and how it was fixed as i aleady paid postage 6-7 times and spend a year waiting... no reply... they only issued new invoice for postage and want me to accept.. honor 4th time, xiaomi 3rd time...
    what a waste of money this so called "company".
    rather flush the money for phone down the pipe (at least you save money for shipping xx times).
    never helped, never told whats going on, never repaired anything, just asking for next money for postage..

btw if anyone same problems or want to know more (can provide all relevant evidence), feel free to contact me

cheers

6. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    If that's the case people should dfeinitely be wary of this website and just stick to the known and trusted websites available.