ACT FAST! Win a BLU-RAY/DVD of JOY RIDE 3:ROAD KILL (Horror Movie)!

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Nick2011 • Jun 17, 2014.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Found this LIKE Contest/Giveaway on Facebook. It's... open to Facebook users only. If you have a FB account, all you need to do to be entered is LIKE their

The winner will receive JOY RIDE 3:ROAD KILL (Horror/Thriller) Movie. On Blu-Ray/DVD Combo disc! The contest concludes Friday night at Midnight!

2vbjtdc.

Serial-killer-trucker Rusty Nail is back on the road again. Looking to punish injustice at every turn - and this time it's with a group of hothead twenty-somethings on their way to the Road Rally 1000. As they drive through a desolate shortcut on the way to the race, an encounter with Rusty turns sour, and soon he is tracking, teasing, and torturing them until the very end of the road!

[video=youtube;4gCJCYjEOFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCJCYjEOFg[/video]

Attached Files:

#1Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    This contest ends tonight at Midnight EST. So you still have time to enter!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well even if I'm already late for the contest, at least I stumbled upon your post, since every now and then I will check out that certain FB page to see if they have any promotions going. I hope their contests are open to worldwide participants.