Adam Sandler Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ktrevino93 • Aug 11, 2012.

1. ktrevino93

ktrevino93New Member

Threads:
    Who here likes Adam Sandler movies? I personally think they are hilarious. I must admit they are pretty bad, but that is part of the reason why I like them. Nobody in my family really likes his movies. And I'm also talking about his silly comedies. Click and Reign Over Me, were actually pretty good.

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge Adam Sandler fan. I like his humor and he could also be dramatic sometimes. One of my favorite movie that he did was 50 first dates. I think that was a classic one and I think that is also the first movie of Adam that I have watched. Poor me! :(

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    His movies are so funny. I think happy gilmore is hilarious and little nicky. :D

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Adam Sandler is an actor quite comical. Some of his movies are really funny, beyond that in the latest hits has not made ​​any worth. He has some classics that are worth it.. I think he has talent, but his humor is somewhat conventional. The need to renew and conquer new audiences. His early films are very good, and even repeated a lot on TV. It's a good excuse to spend the time, but the laughs are not quite genuine. :p

5. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love Adam Sandler. I'll admit, I have a bit of a crush on him! I love all of his movies and we actually just watched Grown Ups the other day. I think my favorite Adam Sandler movie is 50 First Dates.

6. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I love his movies - he is so funny! I like his older movies better than newer ones, though.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Anger Management is one of my favorite movies of all times. Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are good, but his newer films, like Jack & Jill are absolute crap IMO.

#7Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  8. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I like Adam Sandler too...his movies are ridiculously funny!!! I prefer him any day to Jim Carrey. Although the movies may not be huge hits, they still work for me when I want to sit at home and chill. 50 First Dates is my favorite.

9. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I absolutely love them.

In fact, I'm currently watching one while I type this. It's called Grown Ups and I'd never even heard of it before now. It's pretty good so far. I love a lot of his older work, too.

10. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I like Adam Sandler movies, I think he's very entertaining. Although the theme/plot of some of the movies are horrible, I think he's a brilliant actor.

11. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is 50 First Dates. My husband and I watch that one all the time. I also like the old ones. Happy Gilmore is a good one. I didn't think I would like Just Go With It, but I have to admit I still found myself laughing at it. Bedtime Stories is another good one. It's clean if you have little ones.

12. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    His older stuff was pure genius. His new stuff, not so much. Rather bland if you ask me. Big Daddy, Happy Gilmore, and Billy Madison were his best movies by far.

13. husstopher

husstopherMember

Threads:
    Adam Sandler is a hilarious actor who I believe stands at the top of the best movie comedians. My wife and I love all of his movies and I can't get enough of them.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have the same opinion as your family regarding Adam Sandler movies. I think they suck, lol. I never laughed at any of his movies, with the exception of Little Nicky. When it comes to comedy movies, I prefer the movies of Rob Schneider or Sasha Baron Cohen. Whenver I watch their movies, I'm always laughing from start to finish.

15. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really an Adam Sandler fan but I'll admit that I liked maybe one or two movies of his. I liked his movie with Drew Barrymore, "Fifty First Dates". It really showed people that he can also play a lead act on a romantic film with one of the pretty faces of Hollywood during that time. I also won't forget his film "Little Nicky" because that was the first ever Adam Sandler film that I saw. I love the comedy in the movie although I hated the plot.

16. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    My hands down favorite Adam Sandler movie is 'The Zohan'. I watched it with my son and we laughed until we cried and then watched it again the next day and laughed. He is one of my favorite actors and he is nice to look at too.

17. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler and his movies. I watch pretty much all of them in the movies or on DVD. His movies are hilarious hands down. I really enjoyed Funny People and bed time stories. I don't understand how people don't like his movies.

18. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    My husband LOVES Adam Sandler. I personally do not like most of his comedies, but some of the more dramatic movies like Click are actually pretty good in my opinion. He does seem to be "toning it down" in his movies as he gets older.

19. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Adam Sandler. He seems like a good guy and a good actor. However, I only liked two movies in which he starred. First is 50 first dates in which he was paired to Drew Barimore and next is Hotel Transylvania, an animated film this 2012. Both movies were hilarious and took advantage of Sandler's skills and abilities. I do hope that he could be part of more films like the two that I have mentioned.

20. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    I have not seen many of his movies, but one of them ranks in my top 20 favorites. That would be 'The Wedding Singer'. Having been in a wedding band in the 80's, and having way more than my fair share of relationship heartbreaks, I can surely relate to that movie.