Adam Sandler Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ktrevino93 • Aug 11, 2012.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a huge Adam Sandler fan! I love every comedy that he is in and I make sure I go to the movie theatre to see them as well. One of my favorite movies from him would have to include Click and the whole Nine Yards. These are great family films that will make you laugh like no other!

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I absolutely LOVE Adam Sandler.. especially his earlier movies, they've just gotten worse, but he does still have his gems once in a while. I will always watch whatever he does, he definitely changed the comedy playing field.

3. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    he's made many great movies, some are unfunny and more appealing to kids, but i think it's not his fault, it's just these directors wanting to make a cheap movie so they pay him a ridiculous amount of money he can't deny just for a bad movie. Mr. Deeds, Funny People, Big Daddy, Click, Happy Gilmore are all classics. Love him.

4. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Even if people complain a lot that he is not that good of a actor, kind of like him. One of my favorite movies starring him is "Reign Over Me", especially because of the reference to the video-game "Shadow of the Colossus".

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree, Reign Over Me was truly exceptional. I think his movies are very good and they get the job done, which is to entertain you and maybe also give you some good laughs here and there. The fact that he is still making a lot of them now is a testament to how much people really still like his movies, including me. :)