Addicted To Online Shopping.

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here got addicted to online shopping? Like my sister, she used to browse everyday just to look for the hottest deals she can get with different online stores as well as to look for something that she can buy whether it's clothes, make ups or accessories. It doesn't matter whether she just bought an item yesterday or the other day, once she saw something she like, she will automatically order it which I think isn't really necessary and right as well.

Anyone here is a online shopper addict as well?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I am not I always try to save so I tend to avoid items I don't need or feel that I won't use more than once. Maybe if I could afford to be an addict I would because I love to find great deals. Every time I see discounts in stores or online I am very tempted to shop good thing most of the time I don't have enough money.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Sometime back I had almost gotten addicted to online shopping. Thañk god for the fact that shopping apps/site use up LOADS of data and hence that acted as a brakes to my bad habit.

I had bought a lot of stuffs online and thankfully it was all worth it.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I am not addicted to online shopping, but am addicted to online window shopping. I love to browse through the various items on sale etc. Like to shortlist the items and then not buy. Just window shop.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Hahaha :D Same here! I love online window shopping as well. During my spare time, I usually browse items in different online stores and look for their hot deals. Well without actually the intention of buying something from there. I sometimes compared prices as well. However the not so good thing is that I find a lot of items that I would like to buy and I'm really being tempted to. So what I do is just put them to my wish list :)

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am glad that my wife may be an impulsive buyer but she is not addicted to online shopping. I have a niece who is addicted to online shopping because she checks her favorite online stores every day for bargains and new products. Her reason for the addiction is convenience. As simple as clicking on buttons and wait for the delivery. She loves COD purchases.

7. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I am not addicted to online shopping. In fact I shop offline more compared to online shopping. However, once in a while I check online stores. When I find the product I want or like the product, I always try to look for it on offline stores. I get online only when it is unavailable offline.

8. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    It's just the opposite. The little shopping whatever I need to do, I wish I would not have to do that much as well. However, I have seen shopaholics around me. Once in an hour they will hover upon the shopping sites, and end up buying something on impulse.

9. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Yes I had it. With the Web turning into a vital piece of regular daily existence, it's no big surprise such a large number of disconnected exercises have relocated over to online situations. These days, the line amongst disconnected and web based shopping has turned out to be vague with such a large number of individuals doing examination shopping on the web before really making in-store buys.

For somebody with a web based shopping fixation, the Web might just spell huge inconvenience. Web based shopping addictions exist inside a virtual world where individuals can without much of a stretch overlook they're shopping with genuine cash.

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I used to be addicted before to online shopping, but I would mostly bid on products that I only like and don't need for the sheer thrill of winning something at a price lower than it's retail value. But since it's purchased overseas, I've come to realize that I'm just wasting money paying the fees and taxes, plus I had several items stolen by a post office worker, so now I have stopped my bidding hobby, and I avoid buying overseas online.

11. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I was an online shopping addict earlier when I was using my credit card quite often. Now I realized the danger and kept it away. I am a spendthrift and always ended up buying unnecessary things if there was an offer associated with an item. But nowadays I use debit card for online purchases which put a limit on my spending. I can't spend more than what I have in my bank balance.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not addiction for me it's just necessity to get what I need so I am addicted to online window shopping as well as brick and mortar window shopping, lol. I love to window shop compare prices and if it's food buy it if I need it. I found a pound of hulled sunflower seeds at Walmart for just 2.98! This is soooo cheap and it's delicious! I find that having a very tight budget reminds me not to spend so much, but in life we need so much. I'm so glad that many curb spending for there is always tomorrow and you know it might be cheaper then. I find a lot of cheap things I needed window shopping so cheap and needed. One place is good is thrift shops too, not bad things some even brand new but the label is wrong so it ended up at the thrift shop. One wonderful thing I found is ebates.com that is a free account, friendly customer service and you get money back when you shop if they got a click for it. They just started in store money back shopping too.
    You are invited to join ebates.com to start saving and get money back when shopping! Here is an easy link that I get credit for if you click, thanks in advance and happy shopping and savings!

13. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I am not an addict shopper. I shop only when I need the item badly. I am neither addicted to online shopping nor offline shopping. If shopping becomes addiction, you will be buying things that you will never use. Too much shopping is a waste of time and money. However, I find shopping very therapeutic.

14. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Although I have already bought - for years - several products online, I have never particularly had this type of problem. I've always been very controlled with my finances after all, always having a spare money is great. ;)

But I have some friends who are totally addicted to these types of purchases and I think sometimes they lose control of what they buy (which obviously it's not good :confused:).

15. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am far from being addicted to shopping online. In fact I shop online once in a while, I see that most of the things I would need online I can get at my local stores with warranty. It's when the difference in price online and in my local store is big that I sometimes consider going online to order if it's more favorable there. The fact is most items especially electronics are cheaper online.

16. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I would not say I am addicted to online shopping but I do admit that I waste a lot of time browsing through items. I rarely buy but sometimes I just can't resist. Like recently I have been collecting keyboards and I have bought a few from Amazon just because they were on sale :c

17. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I frequently make some purchases online from my favorite shop. But I may not consider myself as an online shopping addict. I just make when my need is not found here in our local store or mall. It is Lazada, an online store which I have trusted for several years already.

18. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say that I am addicted to online shopping. However, when I do see something that interests me and then I start looking at in depth then it becomes hard for me not to buy it. This is especially true for a lot of impulse buys. Recently I decided to buy a game on the PlayStation and after a few minutes I knew I shouldn't have bought it because it was an impulse buy and I didn't enjoy the game that much. Unfortunately, with digital games refunds are not possible either

19. oasisshirts

oasisshirtsNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,
    Yes just like your sister my friend is also addicted to online shopping yes she earns more so she can spend money on shopping as per her choice but everytime I saw her browsing the online clothing sites and comestic sites,but per week she used to buy clothes actually she is a cloth lover mainly of shirts she uses varieties of shirts,always I am seeing the delivery packet of Oasis shirt clothing manufacturer to her house.she is just sticked with the clothes of this brand.

20. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    It is so easy to get addicted to online shopping as the prices are unbelievably so much lower than what you'll usually find in malls. I do love to browse for specific items on online stores just to see if I can readily purchase them in case I find a need for them. I've bought some small items just to see how things go on online shops. I know it's easy to go overboard and take advantage of the huge discounts. However, I'm very much in control of my spending as I have short and medium term saving goals to meet to secure my child's future. In short, I can't afford to be addicted to online shopping.