Addicted To Online Shopping.

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 16, 2016.

1. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Your sister is just like my brother here. Once he sees a product and he likes it he will just order it without considering about the money and if he buys only yesterday. He is just so addicted and he just informs me of the hot deals, discounts, reviews of various products etc. I don't know where this will end. :(

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    No, I am not addicted to online buying,but I could see how some people could fall into this trap though,and what you really have to worry about is compulsive buying. This is when a person goes from what he intended to buy into a situation, of buying a lot more than what he was going to buy and going way over their budget(like going from buying one tshirt to buying several or more). It sure is easy to shop online though and get free shipping,but you have to control yourself.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am pretty sure that I have witnessed people who are close to this and it is pretty obvious when it crosses that line or comes close. Then again it can probably manifest itself in different ways, so just be careful and enjoy moderation.