Adfoc.us a Linkbucks alternative

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by blegz • May 7, 2012.

1. blegz

blegzNew Member

Threads:
    Ok so I signed up to this site the other day due to good reviews and very low earnings from Linkbucks. Adfoc.us is basically the same thing as Linkbucks except you get more money per click.

For those of you who don't know what Linkbucks or Adfoc.us is its a link shrinker site that pays you when someone clicks on that link.

I signed up 3 days ago and here are my earnings, this site is amazing.
    rQYEs.

If you want to sign up here are the links.

Attached Files:

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I too am on Linkbux and their earning rate is horrific! I have been with them months and still haven't made 1c, it is very disappointing, but if this site is better, I would love to give it a shot instead. Thanks!

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm signed up with Linkbucks and I don't have a problem with their pay rate. I use the intermission ads and they perform well. I think if you don't place the links in the right places you won't receive any clicks. I will try Adfoc.us to compare the two because I'm anxious to see which one is better.

4. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    What kind of links do you guys use with linkbucks and where do you guys post them? I seem to have trouble finding people to click my links. Maybe it's not the right content or maybe it's not the right places I'm posting them.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm posting mine on Twitter, I reply to a celebrity's tweet and I get a ton of free traffic. You would be surprised at how many people click the ads. That's the easiest way for me to earn the most money. I hear a lot of people saying Twitter doesn't work, it does work you just don't have a system. Try it for yourself and see if you have success.

6. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, thanks, what do you mean by system, if you don't mind me asking? Should I post a picture about the celebrity and put a caption or something or just some cool pictures?

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    You can join a service that tweets your content every hour. Download Auto Tweeter this program will allow you to tweet automatically. You can put hash tags on your tweets to reach a bigger audience. I made 10 accounts on twitter, and I have all of them auto tweeting linkbucks links. This way I can sit back and watch the money roll in. :D