Adjustable Beds

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 7, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    A few months ago we bought an adjustable king sized bed and I tell you, it's not just for old people as I used to think they were for. It is probably the best purchase we ever made. They are really expensive but we got ours on a clearance sale and I just love it so much. I like to watch TV in bed before I go to sleep to wind down from the day and instead of sitting with a bunch of pillows pilled up, now I just lift up the head and it's so comfortable. Also, I will put up the bottom part and I have notices my knees feel a lot better when it's up just slightly. The pain in my hip has completely gone away since we bought this. Okay, so I might sound old but I am only 39 and aches and pains are just starting I think.

When my kids are sick, they can climb in my bed during the day and adjust it how they are comfortable with. It's easier for them to drink and sip soup and watch TV and just rest. They can also read and even do homework from the bed and still get plenty of rest. It really is the most comfortable bed I have ever had.

There are two drawbacks to them however. One is there is a problem with headboards. We tried our headboard with it and it just did not work. The headboard kept moving around so we had to take it off and we ended up selling it. I have heard that they make headboards specifically for adjustable beds, but we haven't really gone looking for one yet. Also, no more bed skirts. They get out of place every time you adjust the bed. Also, we still have a regular king mattress and I like the bed one way and then my husband comes to bed after I am asleep and he moves it which wakes me up. As soon as we can we will get the split king mattress and I am looking forward to that. In the meantime what we have done was my husband has his side in position and then he unplugs his side of the bed and then I am free to adjust my side without it changing his side.

Overall, I highly recommend getting an adjustable bed. Best investment we have ever made and I don't think I will ever get just a plane base again. ;)