Advanced SystemCare

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by troutski • Jul 31, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you're looking for software to ensure that your computer is in the best running condition possible, then you'll want to check out Advanced SystemCare. This particular program comes in a free and paid version, although I recommend the paid version, which costs around $20 or so per year. You'll get malware protection, virus protection, and optimization software to ensure your computer is running as smoothly as possible. Other add-ons include an automatic driver booster, a file shredding program, and more. It's well-worth the price, and I've been using this software for about three years now.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to take a look at this software, since we have to be aware of keeping our computers clean of malware and other issues. Sometimes the very software you think is helping you keep your system clean is making it worse. Thanks for the suggesstion.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    This software is a malware i think. I've read some reviews about this program and they're mostly negative. People don't have any single nice thing to say about this software, not that there are alot of reviews because i think there were only a handful. The single maintenance program is trust is Tuneup Utilities. I've been using it for years and it does help optimize my computer.