Advice For Getting Deals On Contact Lenses

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Zyni • May 30, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It seems like every time my husband needs to order contacts, the prices go up. I'm not really looking for a cheap brand, because it's his eyes. I want him to have good quality, but it would be nice to find a lower price or a coupon or some other sort of deal. I wonder if ordering in "bulk" makes a difference? I don't know much about this.

So, if you have any advice for savings when it comes to contact lenses, please share.

2. BethD

BethDNew Member

Threads:
    I use 1800-Contacts. Before you call them, do your homework. Go online and to your local stores and get their prices. They will match the lowest price. I found a much lower price online and they matched it. It also helps if you buy a year's worth of contacts because you get a much better deal. The best part is if your prescription changes you can return any unopened boxes for a refund. I have done this with no questions asked and no hassle. I don't believe anyone else does this. They have a wide variety of lenses so you shouldn't have any trouble finding the kind your husband needs.

3. karebear07

karebear07New Member

Threads:
    I know if you buy bulk you can get a discount (if you buy a years supply). Also try out places like 1800 contacts or COSTCO. I think you do not even need a costco membership to use their optometry section! Call and figure out :)! Also, call your local optometrist ask them if they are running any promotions or if any of the contact companies are. I use to work at an optometrist office and different contact lenses brands use to have different rebate offers throughout the year!