Aeropostale

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by radishes • Dec 3, 2013.

1. radishes

radishesMember

Threads:
    Anyone else love shopping at Aeropostale? They always seem to have great deals online and in-stores. They currently have a 70% off sale for Cyber Monday. I just discovered them a few weeks ago. Anyone else like shopping there? If so, when do you think are the best deals?

2. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    70% off on Cyber Monday is probably the best deal they will have all year. Typical sales range from 50% off items (or Buy 1 Get 1 Free) to Buy 1 Get 1 half off. Typically they're close are considered mid-tier and are appropriate in quality to last around 6 months of typical use. I am not fond of their overall quality rating and they are generally seen as a brand for teenagers, whom are more apt to replace clothing within that 6 month time frame. Overall, they have nice stores that are neatly organized and fun to shop at. It's a great store for tweens and teenagers!

3. radishes

radishesMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I heard they have constant sales so that's a big plus. Some of the stuff is pretty youthful, the logos on the tee shirts are a bit too much. The outerwear is nice though. Really good prices and the quality seems decent.
    This is what I bought:

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I stopped wearing Aeropostale when it became a cheap brand. It got out of style so quicky it did not make since.