Affordable Clothing!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by jovan107 • Aug 16, 2012.

1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I find that Walmart has really good deals on clothing. When I was teaching part-time in the afternoons I would check the clearance quite often for easy to care for clothing that I could get dirty and be able to save my better clothing. I've also ordered a few things from Target on sale. I don't do that much shopping though.

2. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    I have bought several items online from different retailers also. Some of the websites I have purchase off of were ebay.com, wal-mart.com, and amazon.com just to name a few. It all depends on what you want and what you are looking for. When I did shop online, I was able to find better prices than shopping inside the stores. In most cases the online versions of retailers have more of a selection than the actual storefront itself.

3. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I agree, I enjoy shopping online due to the availability of a wide variety of products. Most stores in my area are a little expensive, I always find products online at affordable prices.

4. marloswilliam

marloswilliamNew Member

Threads:
    I also agree with you that Walmart is a great place for getting good deals on clothing. Apart from this, there are several online shops available like amazon, ebay etc that offers best quality clothes in affordable rates.

5. allanwetson

allanwetsonNew Member

Threads:
    I like to wear designer and fashionble clothing for look beautiful. Here I get such best online store for purchase all type of best dresses with great quality, design, pattern with available discount offer, free shipping services, exchange offer and many more,

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to me shopping for cothing I always like to see what it looks like before I buy it. I am a touchy filly person and I want to see what that material look and fill like. I don't just buy anything when I shop, it has to be the right stuff and I guess that's why I don't shop online except for books or electronics or something like that. It has to fit and look correctly or I won't buy it.

7. VilliamErlin

VilliamErlinNew Member

Threads:
    Designer clothing is icon of fashion. In the halloween festival people like to wear different type of costumes for celebrate this festival. There are many online stores that provides such great collection of affordable clothing.

8. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you! I will check those sites out. I have a hard time in general finding clothes I'm comfortable in.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Shopping online (in whatever store) for clothes can make you save a LOT of money. I've bought all kinds of clothes in different stores in different countries; if I had bought similar clothes here, I would have spent nearly 75% more. It's crazy how some local stores here can have such high prices.

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy my clothes online, it is the same reason why I don't go clothes shopping without my fiance. When I went on my own I would buy clothes without trying them on (basically guessing my size) and if they didn't fit when I got home I would leave them in the wardrobe for months and then throw them out. Now my fiancee makes me try them on the shop.

I don't spend a lot of money on my clothes because I ruin them, when I was a teenager I would bu £100+ jeans and play football in them or tinker with my uncle's car and get grease all over them, now I buy cheap clothes that don't get me angry if I ruin them. :)

11. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have shops like Matalan and Primark here in the UK. Both offer clothing at very cheap prices. I prefer to wear quality clothing that stands the test of time and looks good, but shops like Primark are great for someone who is shopping on a budget and not bothered about the quality.

12. Sallyjames

SallyjamesNew Member

Threads:
    I think the best platform of buying trendy clothes at affordable cost is online fashion stores. These timely put lots of discount offers so that we can get pace with fashion trends of current era. Many offers we can make far better than we get offline fashion stores.

13. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I love to do online shopping. Different sites are providing different deals and offers. So there is no fix site to purchase the products. As per my thinking to make the things affordable is depend on us. Numerous sites are there on web which are providing discount coupon codes, using them we can save our money.

#33Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  14. Sallyjames

SallyjamesNew Member

Threads:
    Online stores are quite good for shopping because they offer lots variety. They are completely upgraded with the latest fashion trends. I like online clothing stores for making best choices and convenience.

15. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Affordable is relative, of course, depending on your income. A 100 pound sweatshirt would be affordable to someone earning a lot of money, for example. I would rather invest in quality which lasts longer, you save money in the long run.

16. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only sites i think of is overstock ebay and amazon

17. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't typically purchase clothing from online stores just because I like trying them on first to make certain they fit. That way it saves me the hassle of having to return items either at an actual store location or to mail it back. The last online store I purchased clothes from was Old Navy. I know which sizes fit me from trying on clothes at stores beforehand so the items I see online should be a close match to what fits me best. Other than Old Navy, I've never bought any type of apparel from any other online store.

18. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The one store that hasn't been mentioned that is really good would have to be Charlotte Russe. This store is as affordable as well as cute as forever 21 so therefore no one should have a problem choosing something from it.

19. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    I don't shop online for clothes much, but it's mostly because sizing is so hard. Sizes vary from place to place and I don't like having to go through the process of exchanging and returning items, especially when I bought them online. For stores that I am familiar with how their clothes fit, I do shop online. I like Old Navy, and Forever21.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you want affordable clothing, then you can't go wrong with Chinese clothing. The trusted sites that sell them would be dx.com, focalprice.com, and buyincoins.com. I also stumble upon brand new clothing that are up for auction in Ebay, so if you're lucky, you might be the winner and you end up paying lower than the regular price of that item.