Affordable Gaming Mouse?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Jxhn • Mar 16, 2015.

1. Jxhn

JxhnNew Member

Threads:
    Today I came home and the mouse I always use for gaming was dead. I tried everything to get it to work, but it was a no go. I found an extra mouse that I used for my laptop and even though it works fine, I want to get a new replacement as soon as possible.

Therefore, what computer mouse would you guys recommend me to buy? I would prefer it to be a gaming mouse that does not cost beyond $35.

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    That might be pretty difficult since many gaming mice like Razer and Steelseries tend to cost at least 40 or 50 dollars. You could try looking into Logitech mice.

3. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    I agree, Razer is going to be your best bet. I'll link a couple that I found when I just did a quick amazon search. I've had two razers and am still using the older one as a normal mouse and I do like them a lot. The first one is about $30. If you're into gaming that seems like an okay commitment to a mouse that should be okay.

I'll look up a little bit newer more expensive one, but this one will definitely do what you need to do as long as you don't need more than 3500 DPI.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Logitech sells a handful of pretty good gaming mice, so I'd check them out. I know at least one or two of the decent models for gaming are available at around $30 to $40, so that fits right within your budget. I'm sure you can find something that suits your needs at that price point!