After Labor Day Grill Sales!

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Punkin • Sep 5, 2017.

1. Punkin

PunkinMember

Threads:
    Labor Day has come and gone again. The days are a little shorter and the air is getting that tell-tale chill to it that says the autumnal season is just around the corner. This is a time for packing up your patio furniture and returning the summer detritus to the shed. It's also a time when you may be noticing the family grill has seen better days. And why not? We cook the fattiest meats on it, at very high temperatures, and leave them out in the weather. Some of you don't use covers; you know who you are!

Fortunately, now is the time when sites like Offers.com are aggregating their best sales on grills from every retailer, and every manufacturer. They are ramping up for the holiday season and thus must liquidate their summer stock in time. Good deals aren't as common as most of us would like, but this is the time when you can get a genuine bargain for something wonderful! Check them out today and tell us what your favorite grill is in the replies!

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well it makes sense that this would be a good time of year to capitalize on the prices. I would be more than willing to wait a little bit so that I can save on these big appliances, and I do love a good grill.