AFV Dream Vacation Sweepstakes

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by emmy2points • Feb 11, 2013.

1. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:

Enter for a chance to win a Disney Cruise Vacation for four!
    A Facebook account is required.

AFV invites you to enter for a chance to win a voyage of a lifetime - a 7 Night Eastern or Western Caribbean Vacation for four on the newest Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Fantasy, where you can experience the AquaDuck, an innovative water coaster at sea.

Every ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet is stocked with something for everyone ... children can enjoy kid-sized adventures while grownups enjoy spaces reserved exclusively for adults. And together the whole family can enjoy excitement you'll only find on a Disney Cruise ship.

Disney Cruise Line offers itineraries and options for every traveler, sailing to the most stunning destinations around the world, and now departing from more ports than ever before, like Galveston, Miami, Vancouver and Port Canaveral.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 United States & D.C., 13 and older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on 2/19/13. One entry per person/day. A Facebook account is required. Subject to Official Rules, including eligibility restrictions and prize limitations, at

. Sponsor: Cara Communications Corporation d/b/a Vin Di Bona Productions.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really like these because there always seems to be a catch usually if you do win they don't tell you that you have to pay the taxes on it which can be very high so it's really not free.

3. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    You're probably right. I've never won these types of sweepstakes so I don't have experience with their hidden costs or hidden anything. Has anyone in here had any experiences with these?