Ahh Bra is no good. It should be called 'The Saggy Bra!'

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bellamamma • Jul 8, 2012.

1. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    no worries i won't be buying one. They look absolutely hideous. I can't imagine wearing something like it. My recommendation is to find a store that actually sizes you and pay $60 for a proper bra that fits you. It will make the world of difference for you. About 4 years ago i went into a store called Change and it changed my life. I have bras now that give me great support and are super comfortable. I urge you to get fitted for your bras, don't just go buy randoms from walmart....!!!

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Very good to know! I naturally have a large chest and have to buy bras from more specialty/lingerie stores. They don't produce my size at La Senza or Victoria Secret, so I always end up having to buy more expensive bras. So I have looked into similar bras to this, I think the one I looked at was called the Genie Bra. However, now I know that obviously isn't a good alternative either.

3. redheadinlove

redheadinloveNew Member

Threads:
    Interesting. I wouldn't call it a quality bra, but I have one (or maybe it's a genie...either way, same concept) and it by no means would make my hubby go wild, but I only spent $20 on it and it's okay under a t-shirt. It's my go-to when I don't want to deal with underwire. I also love it for nursing my baby. It is so stretchy that it doesn't cut into my breast when I pull the top of it under my breast. I think the difference for us is that you spent three times the amount I did. I got what I expected for my price.

4. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing about this bra, I'm always tempted to give it a try because it does look comfortable. It looked like a reasonable combination of a sports bra and a regular bra without the tightness of a sports bra. That's obviously where the problem is though...there's not enough support and it's too lose. Well, guess I can check this one off the list. Thanks!

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw this bra in Target about a week and a half ago. It really didn't look like it would give much support as I'm big on top. I tried it on anyway. It was horrible. No support whatsoever. The company should be ashamed for promoting something like that.

6. Mama2three

Mama2threeMember

Threads:
    I think I bought some, too. Look comfortable, but I can only wear them to sleep in because they offer no support or coverage. I only paid $8 for 2, though, so I am not out much, and Like I said, I am getting wear out of them at night, but I would never wear it out in public.