Alber Ms-400 Metalstack Guitar Pedal

Discussion in Product Reviews started by arachnophobik • Jun 28, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    I recently got an Alber Metalstack guitar pedal (rebranded into RJ MS-400 Metalstack pedal in my country) for a cheap price of 1500 PHP or around 30 PHP. The material looks cheap, made out of metal but quite thin, so I definitely got what I paid for there.The sound is quite sharp depending on your settings, but while experimenting, it cannot give that fat distorted tone you might expect when you want to play genres such as Metalcore or Nu-Metal. The metalstack medal sounds much more closer to how Metallica sounded during their Kill Em All album. I tried to play a few Black Sabbath songs with it as well and it sounded decent, if I had to guess then I'd say this pedal focuses more on Classic Metal and Thrash Metal. It does not provide a good tone if you want to play punk or modern metal. I'd have to rate this pedal a 6/10.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Well you still have a saving with that Ms-400 Metalstack pedal. Yeah it has some limitations but in my country that thing is around $50.00. My brother is a Metallica fan and I remember back in the days my brother want to buy that pedal but he can't afford it because he was just a student and he have other expenses that needed to prioritize. Martial pedal amplifier set is more flexible and dynamic but it is more expensive than Metalstack.