Aldi "best Summer Ever" Sweepstakes/contest

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Zyni • Jul 7, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw this on a GPT site, but it should be easy enough to look it up. Aldi is hosting a "Best Summer Ever" contest where you can win a $500 prize or a one of like forty $25 gift certificates to Aldi.

All you have to do is pick a couple options from the ones they show, fill out some basic info, and tell them (briefly) what you would do with the 500 bucks if you happen to win it. You can also score some extra chances to enter this contest by sharing the info on Facebook and stuff.

Good luck!

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I have to say that I love the contests where the prizes are to stores that I can actually use them, and so this one is perfect. A gift card to a grocery store would be perfect, and it would really free up some room on the old family budget, because groceries are certainly a big part of the monthly costs. Thanks for sharing this.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    $500 for food would be a big help to the budget. It would also be a big help to a local food bank that may have more request for their services and fewer people making donations. Thanks for sharing the information.

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Aldi. I love their milk, but the other day I bought a couple of jugs there that didn't hold up too well. And it is an 80 mile round trip to go there, so I couldn't take it back. But the next week I mentioned it to the check out clerk. I told her I wasn't trying to get my money back but just wanted to let her know about it, and that I would wait until fall before I buy anymore milk there, suspecting that heat was the culprit. She said all she could do is give me my money back and free milk too. I was surprised. I walked away from there with 2 jugs of fresh milk, and the money to buy 2 more. She insisted. And it seems to be holding up fine, so that was just a fluke, i guess. Anyway I will definitely check out the contest. Thanks for the heads-up!

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aww, I really would have liked to have entered this one, but it ended today, and has already expired. I try to stay on top of contests and sweepstakes, but there are so many, and sorting through the legitimate ones versus the fake or spammy ones is not always easy. I know ones sponsored by major companies are legitimate, though, so I'll have to keep my eyes open, and maybe they'll have one for Fall, too.