Aleratec dvd/cd repair kit from walmart

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by emmit6378 • Apr 29, 2012.

1. emmit6378

emmit6378New Member

Threads:
    Trying to decide if this will be an effective item to use, to find out if anyone has used it and what they think of it!

Cheers

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    My uncle used to have one of these and personally, it didn't really help my CDs. To be fair, though they were REALLY scratched up, so maybe that was why. Also, I checked amazon and it has some pretty good reviews and it's also on sale, so it might be a good idea to get this if you really need it. One thing though, DVDs are a dying medium from what I've heard from my uncles so if you are going to buy a lot of DVDs in the future or are you going to use this to repair some CDs/DVDs I'd say go for it but look for a really good deal.

3. emmit6378

emmit6378New Member

Threads:
    Thanks a ton for your input, I will take it into consideration! Also, I agree that dvds are a dying breed. I will be using this for playstation and wii games. until they have a new medium for those, I have no choice :) Unless we train the kid to not scratch them lol!