Alice.com for household items

Discussion in Online Shopping started by hunysukle • May 24, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Alice.com is a convenient site that allows you to purchase home essentials online with FREE shipping ($40 min. order). You can set alerts to remind you when you need to order again, which is very convenient, and save your previous orders. They also provide automatic coupons whenever you order at least $40 worth of products. I think alice.com would be especially great for purchasing embarrassing items you don't want to get in the public.

2. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    I looked at Alice.com last year I guess it was and found it to be too expensive. I can get my household items cheaper at the local stores here than what they were offering online there. I guess it just depends on where you are.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I also feel that you can get items cheaper in the stores when it comes to household items. A lot of time the store will have certain items on sale at a deep discount in the store and the online store will have a higher price for that same item. So that's why I keep going to the stores to look around before I would purchase online items.

4. plkeida

plkeidaNew Member

Threads:
    This is a pretty good find. I could see this as valuable when you were in a big city or something. Other than that I would just go to walmart or Walgreens.