All Included With Kids

Discussion in Travel started by Peninha • Apr 7, 2015.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am starting to look around for a place for my vacations and this year I'd love to go all included, but I am fighting to find a good and cheap place to stay with the kids, all I get is hotel rooms. Any experience on this?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I mean, what are you expecting? You're going to find hotel rooms when you search on the main travel sites. Use a site like Airbnb if you want to find vacation homes and rentals, among other options. That site's designed to provide non-hotel accommodations, and the travel sites give you hotels only.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You need to look at package holidays and not the ones you build yourself as they aren't always cheaper.

Here is an example; there are lots of them around and you should find one that you like and be able to compare prices.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a nice link Theo, but that is specialized for the UK from what I can see, I wish we had a similar site in my country.

@troutski@troutski well, considering there are so many families with kids, the offer should be more specialized for us.