ALL Men Cheat: True or False?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Ainjell • May 17, 2012.

1. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I am really pleased to see some women here defending males. And to them, thank you. I will say some males do cheat. I am now divorced and I did not ever cheat on my now ex-wife. And sure I do notice beautiful women. I do now and I did when I was married. But I didn't cheat.
    Ryder13

2. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    This is complete BS... no offense.

I'm not an ugly guy and I am not trying to brag about being able to get with women, but in all reality its not that hard, You can say things to make her feel good and then you have her.

I'm also not saying this to say its a reason to cheat because I have never nor do I ever plan on it.
    I have way to much respect for women in general to be able to do something like that to anyone.

I grew up with just my mom raising me so maybe just that fact helped me learn to respect women more, but I know I can't be the only one in this world like me.. But even If I am not all guys cheat ;) so I prove that theory wrong

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    All I had to do was read part of the first sentence "I seen a video on youtube" and my mind was made up.:D Youtube is full of absolute garbage.;)

4. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

LOL! Not really. Just amazing how many folks on there voice their strange opinions in strange ways. You should see the post 2012 election videos.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Absolutely not. Some people think I'm naive when I say I know wholeheartedly my husband would never cheat, but I do. He's not that petty or misguided and he has nothing but respect for me and for himself to behave like that. Problems get solved, if not and they can't be set aside, you leave. Cheating doesn't come into play at all, it's senseless and selfish. I'm not saying people who cheat are bad or stupid, but obviously the person has issues that need to be worked out instead of spending any time in a relationship. They aren't ready. I do know. My husband knows. When you are really truly with someone who would never hurt you in that way, you will know in a way that wasn't possible before. I can't explain it. Either way.. there are a LOT of good people out there. Until you feel you deserve it, you won't see them, so you won't believe they're there. Hence the "all men/women cheat" thing.

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Well when people cheat they blame circumstances though. I was away for a long time, or I was at college, or I was drunk, or we had a fight earlier that week. So I mean, there are people who will blame anything and everything just to not have to take responsibility.

7. AnnaBee75

AnnaBee75New Member

Threads:
    It is not true. I've seen men who were given the opportunity and haven't cheated. I know people who have been married 20+ yrs and neither one of them has done it. I also know couples that both of them have done it secretly, and they are still happily married. So, do not generalize that all men cheat. We are all different, although many of us do same things.

8. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Does fantasizing about other women is considered cheating? If not, then no, all men don't cheat. Some, when in such position, will end up getting away from the situation because they can't deal with the pressure they would go through after cheating.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, fantasizing is completely human, it's not considered cheating. Although I do know some people who feel it is, but that's completely irrational in my opinion.

10. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Completely false. It is impossible to generalize. There are females who are completely capable of cheating, as well as men who have zero interest in it. I do thinking monogamy can difficult for certain types of people, but both men and women alike. Therefore, it has nothing to do with gender. Ultimately, it is anyone prerogative to sleep with multiple partners, but then don't be in an exclusive or monogamous relationship.

11. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    If a man loves his woman he is not going to cheat with another woman that is already married.

12. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    False. Not ALL men cheat. It's just wrong to prosecute the whole male species because of the mistakes of the few.

13. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    This is false, not all men cheat, and I think equally as many women cheat, I've certainly had it happen to me as few times. I suspect the man who did the video was just trying to drum up publicity.

14. notafish

notafishNew Member

Threads:
    That is absolutely false. It solely depends on the mans mindset and upbringing. Some men just have rock solid discipline and despite what has been going on between he and his wife or girlfriend, will not cheat on her with any other woman. I can vouch for this stand point also because I have been tempted before but I backed out. It is not so hard, just look at the woman as any other person who is not really special. Always remember why you and your girlfriend/wife are already together.

15. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that all men cheat. I can say with certainty that some men wouldn't even dream of cheating.
    It's ridiculous to say that ALL men or ALL women do anything of that nature; too many variables.

16. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    All men do not cheat. Out of the 13 years that my husband and I have been together, he has not once cheated on me. There are still some good men out there who really does love there girlfriend, or spouse, and would never hurt there women like that.

17. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't put all men in this dirt bag because there are so many loyal men out there who want a loyal woman.
    I know many men who lead very calm lifestyles and they don't even have thoughts of any other woman (it seems like) because they dedicate themselves completely to their family.
    I think it boils down to how they were raised and how their family situation was.

18. Mercy77

Mercy77Member

Threads:
    I believe the vast majority of men cheat. Of course, not all men cheat but they are a minority. Those are the real men.

19. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say false, because not all men cheat and not only men cheat. It goes both ways both men and women cheat, but not all men or women cheat. it is an individual thing. Some may think about it but never act on it and others may never think about it. Then you have those that do cheat, but it doesn't mean that every man or woman will cheat.

20. kerri

kerriNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, Ainjell, you really shared your life with us. To answer your concerns, the answer to your question is no. I am sure this is the answer you wanted to hear. The comment left by Kinser said it quite nicely, when she said you cannot lump all men or all women into one group. It simply isn't accurate. The video is just one guy in a vast society of men. He only knows, or thinks he knows, about men within his circle. The demographic he speaks of appears to be younger guys also. I know many men who have never and will never cheat due to their morals and integrity, and in some cases, religious beliefs. You will find someone who fulfills all your wants and needs eventually, so don't get discouraged and give up. Love happens when you aren't looking. It happens when you least expect it, and sometimes when you don't want it. My advice is to pray for God to lead you. Seek friends who encourage and support you. Let love happen on its own. Good luck. (I am also single, have been since 2007. I know there's someone for me, somewhere.)