Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Oct 11, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The formula is just the right consistency in my opinion, and the brush falls somewhere in the middle of a regular mascara brush and a larger brush such as the Cover Girl Lash Blast. The Almay Get Up & Grow mascara gives me very good volume and length. I typically wear one coat for everyday wear. For a more dramatic look, I will wear two or three coats. I've never had any problems with clumping or flaking. I only wear it on the top lashes, so I don't really know if it will smudge and give you the dreaded "raccoon eyes" look when worn on the bottom lashes.

One feature that I like about the packaging is that you can hear it click when you insert the wand back into the tube and twist to close it. It makes me feel like it won't dry out as quickly because I know that it is closed properly.

As for the claims that it makes your lashes grow, I haven't noticed any difference in my lashes. It's a nice thought, but I don't think that there is really a mascara on the market that can actually make your lashes grow.

Overall, I am very happy with this mascara, and I will continue to purchase it. Depending on the store, this mascara will cost anywhere from $5.00 to $8.00. As always, don't forget to look for manufacturers coupons and in-store coupons to maximize your savings.