Aloe Vera Cream

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by mountainside • Aug 3, 2012.

1. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Aloe Vera Cream as a moisturizer? I have read a few good things from women, who have used the product, with good results.

2. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Yes aloe vera on its own, or with a complementing ingredient like shea butter, makes for a really good moisturizer. It is great for sun-damaged dryness and restores moisture to the skin. I use a body moisturizer with aloe vera and vitamin E soon after my shower. Aloe vera gel on its own too is a good soothing moisturizer. There are even shampoos and conditioners available with aloe vera in them.

3. ssamcd

ssamcdMember

Threads:
    Yes I always have aloe vera in the house. It is great when you skin is dry. I always put it on my kids when they had sunburn. (and noxema). My friend give her 8 month old aloe vera juice for his eczema. It seems to clear it up. When you drink it, it act as an anti-inflammatory. This juice will also give you sudden energy. If you go to your health store you could buy some their. I think it is a great homeopathic remedy. Also if you have a cut or scrape, or even a pimple it will clear it up quick. I love AloeVera.

4. quitetenacious

quitetenaciousNew Member

Threads:
    I have always used straight aloe vera for sunburns. I use whatever I purchase at the store and I have used my aloe plant before on small areas. I use a body lotion that contains aloe. It moisturizes just enough and doesn't leave my skin too greasy like other lotions.

5. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    Almost all posters here have written about what they do with aloe vera. The good things to say aout Aloe Vera are endless. In case of a burn while cooking or sticking your hands inside a hot engine or any other household job rubbing some aloe vera is good first aid. It's good for the skin as well.