Aloe Vera From Patanjali

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Decentlady • Feb 7, 2017.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, Patanjali products have gained tremendous popularity among Indians.

They are much cheaper and claimed to be produced from natural means avoid incooperation of any harmful chemicals to humans. How far this claim is true remains debatable.

However, they are way much cheaper than their competitors and people are satisfied with their products.

I have used a couple of their products and in my honest opinion didnot find them having a better quality than any of the brands that I am using.

I am still interested in purchasing their Aloe Vera face gel. Has anyone used this and can give their honest review? Is it worth the cost?

2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Patanjali Aloe Vera gel, and found it good. It is mild flavored and works as a good moisturizer.
    However, there might not be any harmful chemical there as claimed, but as could be guessed, no herbal product could be made without using preservatives.
    Nonetheless, the product quality looks at per and as the price is lesser than any other counterpart, you could give it a try.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I am a regular buyer from Patanjali store and very satisfied with their products, especially food items. Biscuits are made from 100% whole wheat and there is no maida added to that. If maida was added it would have been a lot more crispier but as you know it can cause cancer and diabetes. They also have a herbal tea which is very effective in cold and cough. I experienced that last week when I was down with fever.

I believe that this is the need of the hour when MNCs are playing with the health of general public. Needless to mention the recent case of high amount of lead and MSG in noodles of a well-known international brand. I think we should encourage endeavors like Patanjali. I think cosmetic items are not that much cheap in Patanjali.