Altrenative pesticides

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Cryyo • Jan 7, 2015.

1. Cryyo

CryyoMember

Threads:
    What is the cheapest most effective way to make a pesticide for my garden? Every pesticide I see costs so much money there is no way I can afford it. I want something that I can effectively kill most bad bugs with. Thanks.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used all kinds of home made pesticides in the past. Check out the internet for some great ideas. I have used anything from pyrethrum to black tea. There are many sites online about organic gardening that you might find useful. My favorite way of keeping my garden pest-free is paying attention to companion plants, and adding herbs that deter bugs. You might want to check out this link:

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried many pesticides that are organic but nothing works as well as the one that is available in the market. As said, it is better to check out in the market to know the best possible way to make effective pesticides. I hope to try them soon too.

4. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I read in another forum that mixing dish detergent, a little bit of vegetable oil and water is a good pesticide and won't harm your plants. This of course was for flower gardens but whose to say that it wouldn't work in any kind of garden. I plan of using it this year when my flowers have bloomed.