Amazon Black Friday In July

Discussion in Misc & Others started by thatnewmommy • Jul 15, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    My partner told me Amazon was supposedly going to have this super sale event one of these days where the savings would be even better than on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Has anyone shopped during this type of event before? Were the discounts worth it? I mean, in my case ANY type of discount is worth it, but sometimes I don't want to sit in front of the computer just to wait and see what's on sale and for how much less.

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I looked online to see this big deal that they were having. The problem is that they didn't have the deals that they made it seem like they would. I thought that the whole store would have some kind of discount and it didn't. I just didn't think that it was worth it, and I was disappointed when I saw what they had. The same with Walmart.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon's Prime Day was nothing special. There were definitely some big deals to be had, but most people didn't get the chance to take advantage of those deals due to limited numbers. Plus, a lot of the other items were pretty lackluster, regardless of the amount of savings offered. That's not surprising, though. Companies always overstate the amount of discounts and offers they give to consumers during a given sale or promotion.