Amazon Coupons!

Discussion in Coupons started by PunkinPie • Mar 18, 2015.

1. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I've recently had a lot of success with Amazon coupons! I used to clip coupons, print coupons, and was an ultimate all time couponer. After the holidays I just didn't pick up newspapers or scissors again. I seem to be busier and don't have any time to fit it in. That is where Amazon has come into play. If you put in a little time and effort you can sometimes find deals better than the stores. You can also sometimes score free or close to free items! It does help if you are a an amazon prime member to score free shipping.

You can look at all available coupons here:

Take a look and let me know if you saw any great deals!

#1Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  2. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    That is a fantastic information, but I am not a prime member! Not sure if I want to since I don't buy that often at Amazon. My daughter has Prime so I will share with her the link to see if she can find something from there.

3. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow. Did NOT know that. I just checked it out and although I cant get some items to my area there are a couple that will ship. Thanks for the tip!

4. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately I like in the UK so we don't get Amazon coupons but I can see why you would! You can get some really good bargains but spending a few minutes a day hunting the coupons down! Wish we had it here I'd definitely get involved!

5. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I really think being a Prime member is worth the cost. Its especially great if you can split it with a trustworthy friend of family member (since it saves credit card info and such). My dad and I shared the membership so the upfront cost was not has harsh and it is really paying off. To not have to go to the store every other day for items needed is a money saver in itself. The coupons that are available are just cherries on top.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon Prime now offers a very awesome music playlist and the video and tv show playlist is very good. Combine the entertainment along with free shipping and Amazon Prine maybe a good deal to allow you access to the coupons.

7. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I totally agree! The membership has so many perks that if you divide the cost out its really worthwhile.

As an example I scored 3 bottles of pantene hair styler for .57cents thanks so an amazon coupon. Practically nothing in my book. I also have a subscribe and save order coming soon where I will be receiving almost free shampoo, mascara, and body wash!

#7May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  8. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    I’m going to give this a look over. It seems like it’s one deal after another. I’ve been hunting down deals and coupons for what seems like forever. Doing it online is a new experience for me. I’m learning quickly that the real savings is at sites like this.

9. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    You can't get discouraged. Just check the coupon page every few days as new coupons are always put out and some new items added that qualify. Also don't be tempted to buy something just because it has a coupon. I personally have fallen victim to this. I see a $3 off coupon and think I must buy something because that is SUCH a high value! Sometimes I end up overpaying if I don't control the urge.

10. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    I know what you’re saying. I’m trying to budget out my money quite a bit. I have to admit that I haven’t been the most responsible with money in the past. Now I’m trying to fix that and live a more frugal life.

11. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Story of my life. When life seems to get slightly easier and money isn't such an issue I am way too frivolous with my money than I should be. My husbands pay varies so when he is doing well I always seem to buy more unnecessary items. Then when his pay is cut I always start to freak out and wish I wouldn't have bought so much stupid stuff and saved for a rainy day. That is where amazon can be a blessing or a curse. Sometimes its TOO easy to shop their good deals.

12. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I had no idea that they had coupons available at amazon, is it also available for Canadians. I'm unfortunately not a prime member, so I guess the shipping would hike up the prices unless I spend over the $25. I've seen those coupon shows, where people have binders and binders of coupons and they are able to save thousands of dollars in one shopping trip, only spending about maybe $10? How much have you been able to save so far?

13. Nevin Starr

Nevin StarrNew Member

Threads:
    I recently discovered the coupons as well! I was signing up for subscribe and save items and there was that awesome button "clip coupon". My question to you is what sorts of things have you been able to find for free? As a low income single mama I am always looking for a great deal. And, free is the greatest deal there is!

14. Burce

BurceNew Member

Threads:
    A big big platform where anything is available with reasonable rates - Thanks

15. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I would say those are some really good deals, however I did not see anything that interests me at the moment. I am not in the market for anything other than food right now though. Thanks for mentioning this though. I am a prime member and consider prime to be absolutely worth it, but I actually did not know there was a coupon page on Amazon! I'm glad I found it, I will definitely check back whenever I am looking for something I need.

16. juulicob

juulicobNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this! I just moved into my own apartment with my boyfriend so we have been spending a bit more than we wanted. We clip coupons for our local grocery store but sometimes the coupons aren't much of a deal on the items we need. I use Amazon for items that I can buy in advance and now with the knowledge of these coupons I can plan for next months necessities :)

I do agree, too, that Amazon Prime is definitely worth the cost. I share the membership with my entire family so that makes it even easier to afford.

17. felielizab

felielizabMember

Threads:
    I have Prime and this is great information for me! Thank you for posting this. I had no idea Amazon even offered coupons. Some of these will definitely come in handy!