Amazon Deal of the Day - Bioshock Infinite $34.99 for PC $39.99 for 360/PS3

Discussion in Hot Deals started by littledipster • May 19, 2013.

1. littledipster

littledipsterNew Member

Threads:
    I just received an email from Amazon.com saying that Bioshock Infinite (the newest in the series) is on sale for today only for $34.99 as a PC download and $39.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Since it's $39.99 it's eligible for free Super Saver Shipping too! This game has gotten great reviews and if anyone has been looking for a price drop this is probably the lowest it will be for a while since it's such a new release still!

is the link!

#1May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. inb4

inb4Member

Threads:
    This game is actually really good according to most websites.

The storyline has some depth to it, and the graphics, especially the colour are pretty spot on. Your eyes are in store for great eye candy in Bioshock Infinite!

3. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    This is said to be one of the best games in recent history according to the game reviewers. The story, characters and world are all supposed to be amazing. The prequels aren't connected to the story, so if you've not played them, you don't have to worry about missing out on any of the story.

I actually really want this game, but at this price point it's still too expensive, despite being fairly cheap for the current average price. I'll probably look back in a year.