Amazon Flex Delivery Opportunity

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pat • May 17, 2016.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is now offering package delivery in some areas. The name of the service is Amazon Flex. They offer a part time opportunity to local people to partner with the company to deliver the packages.

The service is in my area, I completed the application to see what the requirements are. They do require insurance for the vehicle, a 4.4 android phone and a background check.

The pay in my area is $72 in a 4 hour block of time delivering packages.

If you are looking for some extra cash and amazon flex is in your area you may want to check it out.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, we don't have Amazon nearby. There is an Amazon facility that is located in Chesterfield Virginia, but that is a kick from here. That isn't a bad wage, but I really don't like going up to people's doors. I would say especially not in this weather! It is cool they seem to be offering flexible hours, but as I said..it is too far to go to the closest facility..and not really worth it to me. Thanks for posting this though!

3. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty sure they don't have it in my area, they never have those things in my area. But, that does sound pretty cool.