Amazon for Moms, a great idea !

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Happyflowerlady • Mar 25, 2014.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just discovered a great program that is offered by Amazon. It is called "Amazon for Moms", and gives shoppers a discount on baby items, and other products which are used by families with small children and babies.
    Anyone can sign up for the program, you don't have to be the mother; so it is also great for grandparents who buy things for their grandchildren.
    This program is free for people who have Amazon Prime; but anyone can sign up for their 3 month free trial, and get all the benefits. Here is what it says on the Amazon website, and there is more information there if you want to try it out.

What Is Amazon Mom?
    Amazon Mom is a membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers in the prenatal through toddler years use Amazon to find and save on products their families need. Amazon Mom is open to anyone, whether you're a mom, dad, grandparent, or caretaker. New members are eligible for a 3-month free period.

Benefits during the 3-Month Free Period
    20% off diapers and wipes subscriptions with Subscribe & Save (exclusive to Amazon Mom)
    20% off other family essential subscriptions when 5 or more Subscribe & Save items arrive on your monthly delivery day (exclusive to Amazon Mom)
    FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime
    30-day trial of unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video. Note: In some cases, it may take us 24 hours to activate your streaming benefits.
    Plus, expecting Amazon Mom members will receive a 15% baby registry completion discount.

During the free period, Amazon Mom members do not have access to all of the benefits that a paid Prime membership provides, including access to Prime Instant Video after the initial 30-day trial, the ability to share shipping benefits and access to the Kindle Owners' Lending Library.

2. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I will have to pass this along to my cousin. She has more kids than America has debts. She would love to find discounts like this. The diapers alone would be a massive discount!

3. cabenb

cabenbMember

Threads:
    I really love discount pages like this. Amazon has lots of discounts on their website but it's not always easy to find them. I use a special FREE website called

that finds me all discounts on Amazon no matter what I'm looking for. I'm sure all moms love it!

4. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    You can register here: